Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Millers / Downtown Cedar Falls / With Laughter

 
The hubby and I had a fun date night downtown this weekend.  We started the night at Soho for drinks and dinner, attended the play Clue at Oster Regent Community Theatre, and met up with some friends for a nightcap.

I've seen a few shows at Oster Regent now and continue to be impressed by the local talent our little town holds.  Clue, one of my favorite movies and board games growing up, was no exception.  The cast took us on a hilarious two hour adventure of whodunit and encouraged everyone in the audience to cast our vote for who/in what room/with what weapon.  In the end, we were shown three different possibilities for how the night in the mysterious mansion could have gone down.

Every time the curtain falls on a show like this I have a itch to audition for an upcoming production. Community theatre may be in my future!

1 comment:

ashlobro said...

That's a show I'd come see!! I'm glad I found your blog.
-Ash