Friday, February 14, 2014

52 Things I Love About You

Happy Valentine's Day!

In the spirit of Love Day, I thought I would share a gift I made for Rob a few years ago - 52 Things I Love About You.

All it took was a deck of cards, two leaf rings, a computer/printer, a glue stick, cardstock, and sandpaper.

I used a template on Photoshop to type each of my favorite things about Rob and our relationship. After printing them out on cardstock, I used a glue stick to attach one reason to each card and sandpaper to age the look of my project. To finish I just punched two holes on the side of each card and secured them together with leaf rings.

It was such an inexpensive gift, but is still one of Rob's favorites.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find the entire template I used since it has been a few years, but if you like the look of this project and want to use it, feel free to download the cover page, and the red background or black background pages from these links.






No comments: