Monday, January 20, 2014

Baby Bouquets


Both sides of my family were blessed with adorable additions over the past two weeks.  My cousin Beau and his wife, Ashley, welcomed second child, Mila.  Also, another cousin, Ben and his wife, Randi, brought home their first bundle of joy, Logan.
 
Sharing a town with Beau and Ashley provided me the awesome opportunity to visit in the hospital, and drive their son, Cruz, to meet his little sister.  I will always cherish the memories of that car ride, hearing him squeal with excitement to meet her.
 
We also had the chance to meet baby Logan after a quick drive to Des Monies.  He is the absolute sweetest and melted our hearts with a full head of hair and his grunts :)
 

 
I made baby bouquets for the new mommies (and babies).  More useful than flowers, and a little more my crafty style. Scrapbook paper, tissue paper, gift ribbon, burp blankets, and bibs combine to make these adorable newborn gifts.





 
 

No comments: